Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The low down

Hey all, so this is my first post and it should have come a long time ago. The purpose of this post is just to let you all know how this is going to work and the current books I am considering worthy of a review. Now I hope you all aren't too critical of my reviews as it is my first time writing them.
Potential Books To Be Ripped Apart (Not literally)
  • Water For Elephants By: Sara Gruen
  • Brinsingr By: Christopher Paolini
  • The Castaways By: Iain Lawrence (Up for a Red Maple award)
  • Jerk, California By: Jonathan Friesen
  • Queen Of Babble In The Big City By: Meg Cabot
  • My Sister's Keeper By: Jodi Picoult

At the end of each review I will be giving my final rating. I will judge how many out of 5 Late Nights it deserves. Why late nights? well whenever I am reading a book that I just cant put down, well lets just say I am late for school the next morning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liane Vaz said...

You're just a 'y' and an apostrophe away from becoming Miley Cyrus.
Just letting you know :)

January 10, 2009 at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home